FILEMAKER HOSTING WITH WEB DIRECT
World-class hosting for your FileMaker 14 files
Files can be accessed with FileMaker 15-17 from
- FileMaker Pro and Advanced (Mac/Windows)
- FileMaker Go (iOS devices such as iPad and iPhone)
- Web browsers (Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer)
- Android phones and tablets
WHAT WE OFFER
Two i7 four-core Macs (one for FileMaker server and one for web server) in our state-of-the-art datacenter in Atlanta offering:
- Blazingly fast RAID-ed Solid State Drives
- 16GB of RAM
- 1 Gigabit guaranteed Ethernet connection
- 256-bit industry standard security with SSL certificate
- online support ticket system with fast turnaround
WHAT PREPARATION IS REQUIRED
It is imperative that solutions have layouts optimized for web direct for a great user experience. We DO NOT recommend converting a FileMaker file to 13 and uploading it to a server. You WILL create a slow and painful experience and can compromise our server and other people's files. If you need a file to be hosted that is not optimized, we recommend you sign up for a dedicated server. Please contact us for pricing.
Follow the guidelines below for optimizing your file:
- Clean up layouts (minimize objects on the layouts)
- Create new layouts for Web Direct
- Use themes (to keep it lightweight)
- Make the web direct layouts follow a workflow.
Please understand while some solutions will work as is, most solutions will need some time optimizing.
FileMaker 16 hosting plans for 1 file, 5GB storage space, 30-day daily backups and offline backups. The plan auto-renews on the same day every month.
SuperContainer, container image hosting and Zulu hosting requires separate plans. Please contact us for pricing.
FileMaker 16 hosting for 1 file, 5GB storage space, 30-day daily backups and offline backups. The plan auto-renews on the same day every month.
Version of FileMaker Server: FileMaker Server 16+ (requires FileMaker Pro 15 or up)
Image hosting (whether SuperContainer or native container) to be paid separately.